Training course: Introduction to Online Events
A 2-hour training course designed for associations, and other organisations that run events as part of their business model, to give an overview into running events online.
The course will cover:
- Terminology basics, difference between a webinar and a virtual event, what is and isn’t possible
- Online event planning: content plan, resources, running order, rehearsals, environment, technology
- Speaker preparation and training
- Technology selection: webinars and other technology
- Data and Healthcare Compliance