2021 brings with it the added complication of the continued risk of cancellation of our events programmes due to resurgences, new strains or new lockdown rules; changes which may happen at very short notice.
Following on from last Monday’s Government Roadmap announcement, Rob Eveleigh, Managing Director of Brightelm, hosted this panel discussion which explored this issue from a number of angles, including:
- Managing expectations for attendees
- Negotiating with commercial partners from the outset Contracting fairly with suppliers
- Ascertaining your D (Decision) Day.
Our expert panel included:
- David Parker, Commercial Director at the Royal College of Physicians
- Mark Wiggins, Senior Project Manager at Warwick Event Services
- Guy Timson, Sponsorship Director of Brightelm
Together, our panel covered this topic from a Venue PCO perspective, a commercial perspective and a production perspective. Catch up on the recording below.